3 pole male receptacle, solder cups, black metal housing, gold contacts
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. It is the ideal match for mating with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Male connector's retention bar replaces plastic design with all metal version improving pull-out force
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.