ex VAT: €7,15
Isolated BNC chassis connector, feedthrough in black D-shape housing, protruding version (makes locking and unlocking of conventional BNC cable connectors easy)
Neutrik's BNC chassis connectors offer a true 75 Ω design for serial and digital (HD) signals. The machined brass connector body provides an extremely rugged and non-abrasive connection over long term use in a D-shape housing (audio industry standard).
Features & Benefits
- Gold plated cage type center contact
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HD requirements
- Isolated panel mount (solves potential grounding problems and prevents common-mode influence with other connections conducted over the same panel ground potential)
- Standard D-shape housing
- Protruding bulkhead jack (makes locking and unlocking of conventional BNC cable connectors easy)
- Color coding possible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.