Designed to give musicians and sound designers tools to sculpt any source into audio reminiscent of early 8 and 16 bit video game soundtracks.
- Sample Rate Decimation
- Bit Reduction
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Burr-Brown precision balanced input and output drivers
- Stereo Linkable
- 100% Analog bypass
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.