Mäag Audio EQ2
The Mäag Audio EQ2 (500 Series) is a no compromise 1 channel, 2 band equaliser with air band, low mid frequency (LMF) bell boost from sub to 1.4 KHZ, and an input ATTN control down to –12 DB of attenuation. The EQ2’s Air Band is equipped with an additional sassy frequency selection @ 15 kHz, making the EQ2 hard to resist in any situation. The LMF provides both tight and wide bell curve options to dial in the perfect amount of warmth on the 2-bus.
When it comes to tracking, The EQ2 quickly becomes your favourite pre amps “better half” by controlling the input (input ATTN) (great for correcting over driven mic pre amp transformers) before eq-ing with the versatile air band and LMF. The EQ-2 is compatible with API 500-6B Lunchbox® AND 500VPR Rack systems and any other 500 series rack.
Following its EQ4 predecessor, the EQ2 provides unparalleled transparency and top end presence with the same high quality components found in the powerhouse 6 band EQ4. EQ adjustments are obtained with minimal phase shift and detent controls allow for easy recallable settings, even on the input ATTN.
- Make musical broad stroke EQ moves while preserving original source material
- Add natural, musical presence to vocals, acoustic guitars and overheads
- Features Maag Audio's legendary Air Band® control.
- Frequency Response: -2 dB points, 10Hz & 75kHz
- Nominal Input Impedance XLR): 48 K Ohms, balanced
- Nominal Output Impedance (XLR): 50 Ohms, balanced
- Headroom: +25 dBu
- THD + Noise: < 0.005%