Heritage Audio TT73
Standing for TABLETOP 73, it is in essence a reformatted single channel DMA73.The TT-73, widens the range of application to On Stage use, portable systems, hotel rooms, On Location recordings, etc.
Now musicians are able to give 1073-driven line levels to FOH engineers, using the front panel DI inputs. While on the road they are able to record at the same studio quality level from hotel rooms, etc. Stage microphones can be brought up to line level without using long cable runs. These are just some of the possibilities.
Special care has been taken with the internal worldwide power supply, which has been custom engineered to operate close to audio transformers with no noise induced.
New to the range of tabletop units is the implementation of DI THRU jacks for simultaneous use of instrument amplifiers. A ground lift switch prevents any ground loops introducing hum in the audio when using these.
The combination of wood and RAF blue gray steel makes the tabletop units aesthetically stand out in any professional recording environment and will bring your pro or semi pro facility the touch of class your customers are looking for.
• Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for lo gain ribbon mics. Input is transformer balanced and floating.
• Line input impedance: 10K Ohms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
• DI input impedance: Greater than 2 Megohms, unbalanced.
• Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 ohms (factory terminated).
• Maximum output: Greater than +26dBu into 600 ohms.
• THD: Less than 0.025% at 1 Khz, less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
• Frequency response: 20Hz ( +0.3dB ) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
• Maximum gain: Slightly greater than 80dB
• Noise: Less than -100dBu.