The Flock Audio Patch is a digitally controlled analog patchbay, designed to achieve unprecendented flexibility and recall capabilities in equipment chain routings. With this combination of hardware and software, patch cables are a thing of the past!
No AD / DA converters involved, only the paths of the analog signals are altered digitally. Patch gives you the best of both worlds – pure analog audio combined with full digital control.
The hardware part is a 64-point analog patchbay in a sturdy 1RU chassis with rear-panel DB-25 connectors for the I/O and a USB to-host connector providing communication with the software part, the easy-to-use Patch App (Mac/Win). The Patch App provides the user unlimited routing storage and instant recalls.
- 64 point connections (32 inputs / 32 outputs)
- DB-25/D-SUB Tascam standard pinout format connectors
- 32 independent channels of 48V phantom power
- Front panel - 2 combo TRS/XLR input & 2 XLR output
- PATCH APP routing software (OSX & Windows) (iOS iPad coming soon)
- Create, store & recall routings in seconds
- Create complex multing combinations with no impedance issues
- No AD / DA conversion, 100% transparent analog signal path
- Patented Flock Audio Matrix Technology
- Multiple unit expansion with any PATCH model (PATCH, LT & XT)