You're looking for a stereo compressor. You want pristine sound and can't accept compromise in terms of signal quality. You don't want a one trick pony, but a flexible machine that covers all the standards and then some. And ruining yourself in order to get it is not really an option...
You're looking for the elysia Xpressor. Its discrete audio path running in constant Class-A mode combines a clear and open sound with a good lot of punch. The clearly laid out functions get you going straight away, while the extended features let you treat dynamics like never before.
Stereo buss compression, processing single signals, approaching dynamics in creative ways – the Xpressor shines in many different applications. And should you take your equipment on the road, you'll certainly enjoy the rigid full aluminum enclosure cutting weight into half.
- Discrete Class-A Topology - Pristine audio quality
- Auto Fast Attack - Perfect attack in any situation
- Switchable Release Characteristic - smooth or crisp – the choice is yours
- Warm Mode - Transparency? Saturation? Both!
- Parallel Compression - Mixing direct and compressed signals
- Sidechain Filter - Frequency selective compression
- Gain Reduction Limiter - Ultimate control on the compression process
- Made in Germany - High grade components, solid aluminum knobs