DDMF ERS 250
The ERS 250 reverb plugin is DDMF's recreation of the first digital hardware reverb ever made, the classic EMT 250. Originally developed by dutch company Empty Room Systems this version is an upgrade to the series of ERS plugins created a couple of years ago. Since only 250 units of the original legendary studio tool have been produced, the audio plugin version has well received by the audio engineering and production community.
- Careful reproduction of the original schematics
- Adjustable reverb decay time (from 0.4 to 5 seconds), low frequency response, high frequency response, and predelay
- Additional low-pass filter to create darker sounds
- Dry-Wet ratio adjustable
- Alternative “modern” schematics available
- A comprehensive set of presets
- Available as a VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin in 32 and 64 bit format for Windows and Mac OSX (10.7 and higher). Intel & Apple Silicon supported.