ATC SCM0.1/15SL Pro
The ATC SCM0.1/15SL is a floor loaded active subwoofer based ATC’s Flagship 15-inch SL driver powered a massive 650W Class A amplifier. It is designed to work best with the SCM50A Pro and SCM100A Pro.
The ATC SCM0.1/15 provides unrivalled performance with extremely low 3rd harmonic distortion and 118dB spl at 28Hz. Its floor-loaded design provides a better room adaptation than front-loaded designs.
It is designed to be used as the ELF in a multi-channel setup or as bass extender in a two-channel setup. While one sub will be enough for most applications it is possible to pair additional subs for more SPL.
ATC SCM0.1/15 Main Features:
- Drivers: LF 375mm SL bass driver
- Amplitude Linearity: +2dB 30Hz - 300Hz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB free standing) 20Hz
- Max Continuous SPL @ 1 meter 118dB
- Amplifier Output: Bass 1000 Watts RMS
- Overload Protection Active FET Momentary Gain Reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
- Input Impedance 10k ohms
- Input Sensitivity 1V
- Sensitivity Trim +6dB
- Input Connector Male XLR
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD) 631 x 580 x 580mm
- Overall Weight 60kg