ATC SCM0.1/12SL Pro
The ATC SCM0.1/12 is a floor loaded active subwoofer using ATC’s 12-inch SL driver powered an impressive 650W amplifier. It is ideally paired with the SCM20ASL Pro
The ATC SCM0.1/12 offers extremely low 3rd harmonic distortion and an impressive 118dB spl at 28Hz. Its floor-loaded design provides a better room adaptation than front-loaded designs.
It is designed to be used as the ELF in a multi-channel setup or as bass extender in a two-channel setup.
ATC SCM0.1/12 Main Features:
- Drivers: LF 314mm
- Amplitude Linearity: +2dB 30Hz - 300Hz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB free standing) 20Hz
- Max Continuous SPL @ 1 meter 118dB
- Amplifier Output: Bass 1000 Watts RMS
- Overload Protection Active FET Momentary Gain Reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
- Input Impedance 10k ohms
- Input Sensitivity 1V
- Sensitivity Trim +6dB
- Input Connector Male XLR