- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €2.601,63
The ATC P1 Pro is a high-quality class A/B power amplifier designed to power ATC passive monitors.
The ATC P1 Pro features 150W per channel with a true dual mono design with the power supply signal being totally separated from the return paths ensuring minimum crosstalk and maximum separation. Another advantage of such a design is that intermodulation between channels is reduced to the minimum at all frequencies and that power on one channel doesn’t affect the other. With balanced XLR inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs ensures that the ATC P1 Pro fits perfectly in your system. In addition, each channel features two phono input sockets and a “Link” input phono for connecting two amps together when using a sub for example. Outputs are proprietary ATC connectors with red and black terminals to ensure correct connections.
The P1 Pro fits into a 19” rack and includes a remote trigger for send the unit in standby. Several LEDS indicate the different status of the amp with a green light indicating that the amplifier is active and a red light indicating standby mode. Additional LEDs include “Clip”, “Error Left” and “Error Right” are added as indication of the incoming levels. A Protect mode is also included whereby the amplifier will shut down. This feature is designed to protect the amp and the monitors.
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transients.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- A perfect match for any passive studio reference monitor.
- 19” Rack mountable convection cooled chassis
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.