Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II SoundGrid
With a simple ethernet connection, Symphony I/O Mk II’s industry-leading sound quality can be easily connected to your computer, shared between multiple rooms, multiple computers and supercharged with almost infinite real-time DSP power via Waves SoundGrid servers. Symphony I/O Mk II SoundGrid integrates seamlessly with all DAWs, providing endless possibilities for setups of every size for studio, live and post production workflows.
- Connect Symphony I/O Mk II via Ethernet cable to computer(s) and/or SoundGrid compatible devices
- Sync audio between multiple computers, DAWs & rooms (Mac or PC)
- Near-zero latency recording with any SoundGrid compatible plugins*
- Mix with near unlimited plugin power*
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps per Symphony
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Setup and advanced control with Waves SoundGrid Studio application
- Available as free download from Waves
- Ideal for studio facilities, live sound, broadcast and post-production
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
Collaboration is easy with a SoundGrid equipped Symphony I/O Mk II at the center of your studio. Simply connect any additional computers via ethernet cable to effortlessly route audio digitally between multiple computers and your main Symphony I/O, using any combination of DAWs.
Let’s say you have a great drum beat started in Logic Pro X and a collaborator comes to your studio with their laptop and Ableton Live. You can simply connect the laptop to your host computer with an ethernet cable, download the Waves SoundGrid connect audio driver on your guest’s computer and you’re ready to collaborate. Transport controls will be synced between the two computers and you can play all tracks through your Symphony I/O Mk II.
Record with Real-Time Plugins. Mix with Unlimited Power.
Add a Waves SoundGrid server to your Symphony I/O Mk II to supercharge your workstation and be able to record with plugins, with near zero latency. The SoundGrid Server handles plugin processing so your computer can handle other demanding tasks while mixing or editing. Use more plugins than ever by spreading the load between your computer and the server. When you are away from your studio, these plugins can continue to run natively on whatever computer you’re on – no hardware or dongle required.