- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €1.617,89
The Antelope Audio Zen Tour is a USB and Thunderbolt 3 audio interface, featuring the Synergy Core FX processing platform, the brand's acclaimed conversion and Acoustically Focused Clocking technology.
Want to record wet/dry and monitor in real-time through a mic preamp emulation, EQ, compressor(s), modulation, and reverb? With your plug-ins offloaded to the dedicated FX processing built into the Zen Tour Synergy Core, complex FX chains are no sweat. The Synergy Core platform takes the load off your host CPU, eliminating the distracting latency that plagues DAW native plug-ins – so you can reduce your buffer size and improve your recording system’s stability.
Antelope Audio re-engineered the Zen Tour’s input and output stages with upgraded op-amps and updated converter chips. Utilizing Antelope’s signature Acoustically Focused Clocking technology, the Zen Tour Synergy Core maintains pristine AD/DA conversion for artifact-free recording and critical listening, with a best-in-class dynamic range of 124 dB on the ADC, 127 dB on the line out DAC, and 130 dB dynamic range on the monitor output. You get the pro-class conversion found in the Orion Studio Synergy Core interface – in a much more portable package.
Zen Tour Synergy Core's comprehensive connectivity rivals that of rackmount pro audio interfaces with 4 Instrument/Line inputs, 4 Mic/Line Ins, 8 Line Outs (DC-Coupled), 1 Stereo Monitor Out, 2 Headphone Outs and 2 Re-Amp Outs – a total of 8 inputs and 14 outputs – with ADAT & S/PDIF expandability for an additional 10 channels of digital I/O. The Zen Tour Synergy Core is ready to plug into your Mac or Windows PC, with Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) as well as USB 2 (Type-B) for cross-platform compatibility -- and users of multiple computers/operating systems can switch connections on the fly.
- Synergy Core FX processing: 4x ARM DSP + 2x FPGA handling up to 256 effects instances per session
- 36 Synergy Core FX plug-ins, including 2 preamp models, 4 equalizers, 5 compressors, 22 guitar amps & cabs, 2 special processing FX, and AuraVerb reverb.
- Compatible with the Antelope Audio AFX2DAW bridge plug-in
- USB (Type-B) & Thunderbolt 3 (Type-C) computer connectivity
- Up to 130 dB dynamic range AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Proprietary 4th-generation Acoustically Focused Clocking & Jitter Management clocking technology with 64-bit DDS
- 4 Discrete transistor mic preamps with mic modeling support (for Antelope Audio Edge & Verge modeling microphones)
- Dedicated mastering monitor out DAC for critical listening
- Two pairs of headphone outputs
- Two pairs of re-amp outputs
- 8 DC-coupled line outs on DB25 for sending CV/Gate to your analog synthesizers
- ADAT and S/PDIF digital connectivity. External converters can be clocked via ADAT
- Multifunctional touchscreen display for monitoring and operation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.