Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core
The Zen Q Synergy Core is an 14x10 bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with real time onboard FX, allowing you to take advantage of its high-end technology to have a renowned sound quality in you recordings and mixes.
With Zen Q Synergy Core, attain a sonically precise sound in your studio. The interface has all of the core performance qualities that high-end Antelope Audio interfaces are known for, so you can reap the benefits of seamless workflow for any desktop studio layout.
Along with our signature AuraVerb, Zen Q comes equipped with a virtual library of 37 free effects from the Synergy Core effects platform. You’ll get access to everything you need to capture and process audibly rich and dynamic sound. The collection includes analog-modeled compressors, equalizers, and mic-preamps, as well as guitar cabs & amps for dialing in the perfect guitar tone.
Grow your collection of Synergy Core effects with 50 optional expansions. The selection grows over time and includes emulations of classic gear and special third-party effects. Antelope Audio is proud to include Grove Hill’s Liverpool, Gyratec’s legendary EQs, Antares’ Auto-Tune, and Inertia’s Instinct.
With diverse connectivity options and a compact size, Zen Q Synergy Core can be easily integrated into any setup or style of workflow you prefer. Its portability enables you to take the studio wherever you need to go, whether you’re recording on location or performing a live set onstage. Record, mix, and stream with low-latency – no power supply required.
- 2× Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. Both work as microphone/line/ Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power
- 2× Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS
- 2× DC-coupled line outputs over TRS
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port carrying up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN , with 8 channels available
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available
- 1× Stereo monitor output over TRS
- 2× Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control