Antelope Audio Pure 2
Pure2 is a high-end mastering-grade 24-bit, 192 kHz AD/DA 2-channel converter and master clock that includes a relay-controlled volume attenuator. It features Antelope Audio’s world-renowned Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology, and also utilizes pristine analog circuitry, driven by a proprietary multi-stage linear power supply for unsurpassed digital clarity and analog realism.
All Pure2 features are available in an intuitive software control panel for Mac or Windows provides users the ability to manage all facets of the device operation. Pure2 is also configurable via the front panel with user-definable presets.
- A/D converter with optimized overload handling
- D/A converter with dual-DAC architecture
- High-end headphone amp with dedicated D/A converter
- Relay-based analog volume control for accurate monitoring
- Master clock with 4th-generation Antelope AFC jitter management
- Connections for S/PDIF, TOSlink, AES, and USB
- Intuitive software control panel for Mac/Windows