Antelope Audio Orion 32 HD Gen 3
The Orion 32 HD Gen 3 is the new iteration of Antelope Audio’s HDX-ready 32-channel AD/DA converter. With a new design and upgraded conversion, it also features the brand's renowned clocking technology.
Like its predecessors, Orion 32 HD | Gen 3 is a versatile audio interface, which works like a charm with any DAW on the market. It enables you not only to stream an astounding 64 channels of audio when tracking, but also allows for multiple monitor mixes. When monitoring, the sound is pleasing, transparent, detailed and natural. Independent software mixers, integrated hardware-based FPGA vintage effects - it’s all there, with more connectivity options than ever.
The unbeatable clocking accuracy of Orion 32 HD | Gen 3 is provided by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology. Antelope Audio clocking has decades-long reputation for excellence in both stability and sonic improvement. Transients will shine like never before and you’ll achieve a stereo image with incomparable depth and detail.
The Orion 32 HD | Gen 3 desktop app is fully controllable via its intuitive macOS and Windows-compatible desktop app. Its color-coded routing matrix now features an alternate view which makes routing a piece of cake. The interface can be also accessed from multiple computers on the same network. With freely movable and resizable panels, you can make the most out of your screen real estate - perfect when working on huge projects, scoring to picture, and on multi-screen setups.
- FPGA-based low latency effects modeling legendary studio gear worth thousands
- Pro Tools HD and Native-compatible
- Streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0
- Flawless 4th Generation 64-bit clocking and jitter management
- Additional connectivity on MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, 8x DB25
- Mastering Grade monitor outputs
- Housed in an efficient “green design” fanless chassis
- Network Control from multiple computers
- macOS and Windows compatible