Antelope Audio Galaxy 64 Synergy Core
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is a high-end recording system that connects your entire studio within a 2U rack space while providing high-fidelity audio and onboard effects processing for your most demanding projects. With Dante, HDX and Thunderbolt connectivity, the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter offers unbeatable flexibility when moving sound around your high-profile production facility, live stage, broadcast, or other enterprise applications.
More Streamlined Workflow, Less Clutter
The interface is designed to be the hub of your entire recording environment that eliminates the need for any expansion modules and cards, thus centralizing your entire setup. Switching from project to project is effortless with the fast recall of presets and adapting to different workflows is made easier by allowing you to address numerous applications using a single hardware frame.
World’s First 64-Channel AD/DA Converter In 2U Rack Space
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is the only interface to offer two Dante ports for audio networking, four HDX ports for a full array of 128 channels in Pro Tools as well as Thunderbolt connectivity. These features can be used simultaneously with multiple systems for easy adaptation to different workflows with preferred DAW applications. This is all made possible by utilizing our exclusive FPGA configuration and advanced digital routing.
Analog & Digital Connectivity:
- 64 analog input channels over 8 D-Sub 25 connectors with AC/DC coupling switch (TASCAM standard);
- 64 analog output channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors (TASCAM standard);
- Dante™ audio over IP with primary/secondary port for audio transfer over long distances;
- Four HDX ports (24-bit, 192kHz): up to 128 channels I/O for Pro Tools HD / HDX integration;
- Two Thunderbolt™ 3 ports with custom macOS & Windows drivers for native DAW application;
- Digital I/O: 64 channels of optical MADI, 2 channels over AES/EBU, and 2 channels over S/PDIF.
Clocking & Conversion:
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
- Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
- High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion ensuring artefact-free recordings and mastering-grade converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation;
Onboard Real-Time Effects:
- Collection of 36 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps and pedals;
- 12×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time plugin processing platform;
- Up to 256 plugin instances per session loaded simultaneously on 64 individual virtual racks;
- Advanced digital routing matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality;
- 8 low latency hardware-accelerated 32-channel mixers that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other plugins and stereo link;
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
- Direct monitoring with plugins, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Intuitive touchscreen interface with recallable hardware-based presets;
- Daisy chain over Thunderbolt™ 3 & remote control over USB Type-C;
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
We can ship worldwide but our online store is configured to only handle orders to EU (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden) and Schengen countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland). If you want us to ship to a country outside this list just get and touch with us so we can quote you and let you know how much it would be to fulfil such order.
For all orders over €400 will automatically receive free shipping during checkout, if it's for one of mainland EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia). No need to add a promo code or voucher, it's all done automatically!
We’ve partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience. You can now shop at Arda Suppliers and pay 14, 21 or 30 days after you receive your gear. You can also pay in instalments with no interests. Also with Klarna, you can finance your purchase up to 36 months. Klarna payments at Arda Suppliers is only available for a specific set of countries, with different payment options for each. Current countries where you can pay with Klarna are Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy and Finland.
For more info on using Klarna in Germany visit our Klarna for Germany page.
For more info on using Klarna in Austria visit our Klarna for Austria page.
For more info on using Klarna in Belgium visit our Klarna for Belgium page.
For more info on using Klarna in the Netherlands visit our Klarna for the Netherlands page.
For more info on using Klarna in Spain visit our Klarna for Spain page.
For more info on using Klarna in Italy visit our Klarna for Italy page.
For more info on using Klarna in Finland visit our Klarna for Finland page.
We're currently not accepting "Pay now with Klarna" in all countries, only "Buy now, pay later with Klarna" and "Pay over time with Klarna" options are available for countries listed above.
We accept returns for all the products purchased through our online store during the next 30 days after receiving the goods, provided that the packaging is in it’s original condition. If this is not the case, we reserve the right to refuse the return or charge a re-stocking fee (ranging from 5% to 15%, depending of our evaluation of the returned goods).
All returns need to be pre-approved by us and must be complete including accessories and documentation with original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you are liable for items damaged during return shipment. Additionally, if you received free shipping on the order when we fulfilled it, we will be deducting the value of this shipping cost from your refund/discount.
We do not accept returns of the following goods: (1) Software and computers; (2) All custom or special order items; (3) Magnetic tape or other recording medium; (4) Personal use items, such as headphones or windscreens; (5) Studio furniture, racks and chairs.
After inspection of the returned goods, and providing that they meet the conditions stated above, we will give you credit for another purchase or issue a refund (only available on selected brands). Please contact us before purchasing if you want to know if the goods are eligible for refund or store credit.
All prices on our website include 23% Portuguese VAT and are also displayed VAT free. If you’re buying from outside of Portugal and have a VAT registered business within the EU, you can buy directly on our store without VAT. Just add the product to your cart and go to the checkout page and there will be an option for you to enter and validate your VAT ID. If it's accepted through our system your order will be completed and fulfilled without VAT. Please note, if you use an express checkout or buy it now button the option to buy without VAT isn't available, you need to add the product to cart first and use the standard checkout procedure.
We have access to all the products of the brands we represent, however not all of them are listed. Please get in touch and let us know what you’re looking for, we can pretty much guarantee the best price in Europe.
We use UPS so you can expect 1 - 3 business days to get it after we ship (1-2 days if we’re shipping to continental Portugal). If the item you bought is in stock, we usually ship the same day (for orders placed until 11AM) or the next day at the latest. If we’re out of stock, we can usually get the products in 2-5 working days. Please get in touch if you have a specific deadline you have to meet before ordering. In some cases we can ship a demo unit to get you to work if the manufacturer has a longer lead time.
Regarding plugin sales in our online store, those are processed automatically so you'll receive your code immediately after your purchase!
Everything we sell is covered by the manufacture's warranty, which is a least 1 year. Special conditions may apply.
Yes, we do. Please contact us to know if the software you’re looking for has an Education licence available.
We don’t through this website, but please check our Reverb store. There you can find B-Stock and Ex-Demo gear, as well as other stuff (used and new) from brands we don’t usually represent.
At Arda Suppliers we try to work with only the best brands in the business, because we know how important is reliability in a professional environment. That being said, sometimes shit happens. If you run into some issue with anything you bought from us, please get in touch and we’ll try our best to take care of it ASAP. We might even be able to provide you with some sort of replacement gear in order to minimize downtime.