- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €3.894,31
The Galaxy 32 Synergy Core is а Thunderbolt 3, HDX and Dante audio interface featuring Antelope Audio's high-end AD/DA converters.
The interface builds upon Antelope Audio’s award-winning Orion 32 line - bringing 32 channels of analog I/O, industry-standard HDX, Thunderbolt and Dante digital connectivity, and Synergy Core processing to a 1U rack-mountable chassis. Along with the comprehensive I/O, the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core features high-resolution conversion and 64-bit AFC™ clocking so your recording system can sound better than ever.
Under the hood, the Galaxy 32 is loaded with the brand's Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform, powered by 6x DSP and 2x FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency. These chips work together to run Antelope Audio's vast collection of vintage-inspired effects plug-ins, stabilizing your DAW by offloading effects processing to dedicated chips, without bogging down your host CPU.
- High-fidelity conversion for detailed sound when recording and streaming audio, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology delivering spacious stereo image with distinct separation;
- 32 I/O channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors, 64 I/O channels of optical MADI and 8 I/O channels of ADAT;
- 64 I/O channels in any popular DAW over Thunderbolt 3 port, 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools over two HDX ports, and up to 64 I/O channels over Dante with primary port and a mirrored secondary port for redundancy;
- Simultaneous use of all digital ports for easy integration with multiple systems and different setups;
- 37 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 30 available as optional expansions. Processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Virtual patch-bay allowing execution of complicated input/output signal routing with a simple drag and drop.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.