- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €1.211,38
The Discrete 8 Synergy Core is a Thunderbolt and USB audio interface, offering 8 console-grade discrete mic preamps and Antelope Audio's pristine AD/DA conversion as well as its renowned digital clocking.
Under the hood, the Discrete 8 Synergy Core is also loaded with twin DSP chips plus an FPGA processor that work together to run Antelope Audio's vast collection of vintage-inspired effects plug-ins, stabilizing your DAW by offloading effects processing to dedicated chips, without bogging down your host CPU. It comes with $3,000+ of Antelope's top effects plug-ins included free, so you can record, monitor, mix, and master your projects with world-class sound from start to finish.
With a price-to-performance ratio that goes toe-to-toe with any Thunderbolt or USB audio interface available, the Antelope Audio Discrete 8 is ideal for musicians, artists and producers who need a compact, road-ready recording setup that unlocks unprecedented power to create.
- Synergy Core - New Milestone Technology & Future-proof FX processing platform (DSP + FPGA)
- Pristine AD/DA conversion with 130 dB of dynamic range on monitor outputs
- 36 Synergy Core effects plug-ins included -- a $3,000+ value
- Sub-millisecond round-trip latency
- Antelope's 4th-Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking and Word Clock I/O
- USB/Thunderbolt audio interface with 8 console-grade mic preamps
- 26 total inputs and 30 outputs, including 2 dedicated ReAmp outputs
- Footswitch jack
- 35 effects expansions available separately, including AFX2DAW Bridge
- All effects can be automated in DAW without CPU load, thanks to AFX2DAW Bridge (Mac only)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.