- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
ex VAT: €784,55
Designed and manufactured in England, the 1073®LB retains the unique sonic characteristics of the original 1073® Classic microphone preamplifier by using the same architecture, matching components and original hand-wound transformers. And it delivers it in a modern and portable form-factor that professional producers and engineers demand.
With new features like a fine TRIM control, switchable microphone input impedance, signal presence LED, intelligent protected switching of front combi-XLR input connector and Neve’s clever Audio Processing Input design, the 1073®LB takes your 500 series rack to the next level.
Simply install into an empty slot in your compatible 500 series rack, connect your microphone or line level signals and inject that legendary sound into your audio creations.
- Classic transformer microphone preamp amp (Class A design)
- Exclusive Neve Marinair transformers used on input and output stages
- Both Mic and Line inputs are transformer balanced and earth free
- Gain knob with Signal Presence LED
- +5/-20dB level Trim control with integrated phantom power on/off switch
- Phase, Impedance and Front Input selector switches
- Front combi-XLR connector with intelligent switching of phantom power
- Audio Processing Insert design allows processing from adjacent 1073 LBEQ and/or 2264ALB modules in same 500-series rack to be inserted into the 1073LB’s pre-output stage
- Microphone Input: Gain -80db to -20dB in 5dB steps
- Line Input: Input impedance 4k ohms bridging, gain -20dB to +10dB in 5dB steps
- Output is transformer balanced and earth free
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output (80kHz bandwidth)
- Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz
- Crafted in England by Neve engineers
- Compatible 500-series rack/enclosure with Power Supply and line-level input/output connectors required, not supplied.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.