The SSL2 utilizes two class-leading analog microphone preamps and state-of-the-art 24-bit/192 kHz converters to deliver studio-quality recordings. The rear panel is sleek and simple with two studio-grade Neutrik mic/line combo jacks, two balanced monitor outputs, and a single headphone output.
Instantly add classic color and character to your tracks with the new Legacy 4K button. Inspired by the signature sound of the iconic SSL 4000 consoles, this new analog enhancement circuit combines the classic bite of the ‘242’ and ‘292’ EQ circuits, the legendary punch of the SSL G-Series Bus Compressor, and the unmatched versatility of the groundbreaking SuperAnalogue preamps to deliver a truly one-of-a-kind sound. Choose between crystal-clear recordings, or engage the new 4K button to instantly introduce a gentle high-frequency boost and subtle harmonic distortion, for a more ‘in-your-face’ sound.
- 2-In / 2-Out USB-C Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps
- Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- Professional, high-current grade headphone output
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA Converters
- Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control
- Balanced monitor outputs
- SSL Production Pack software bundle
- USB 2.0 bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.