The Flock Audio Patch is a digitally controlled analog patchbay, designed to achieve unprecendented flexibility and recall capabilities in equipment chain routings. With this combination of hardware and software, patch cables are a thing of the past!
No AD / DA converters involved, only the paths of the analog signals are altered digitally. Patch gives you the best of both worlds – pure analog audio combined with full digital control.
The hardware part is a 32-point analog patchbay in a sturdy 1RU chassis with rear-panel DB-25 connectors for the I/O and a USB to-host connector providing communication with the software part, the easy-to-use Patch App (Mac/Win). The Patch App provides the user unlimited routing storage and instant recalls.
- 32 Point Connections (16 Inputs / 16 Outputs)
- DB-25/D-SUB Tascam Standard Pinout Format Connectors
- 16 Independent Channels of 48V Phantom Power
- Front Panel - 1 Combo TRS/XLR Input & 1 XLR Output
- PATCH APP Routing Software (OSX & Windows) (iOS iPad Coming Soon)
- Create, Store & Recall Routings in Seconds
- Create Complex Multing Combinations w/ No Impedance Issues
- No AD/DA Conversion, 100% Transparent Analog Signal Path
- Patented Flock Audio Matrix Technology (Same as PATCH)
- Multiple Unit Expansion with any PATCH Model (PATCH, LT & XT)