D.A.V.electronics BG No 3
The DAV Electronics BG3 MKV is a high-quality 4-band mastering EQ with +/-2.5dB of gain, fixed 60Hz high-pass filter and clicked detented controls
Designed by Mick Hinton and is based on the EQ he originally built for the legendary Decca Studio. It boasts two bell mid-band as well as Low and High shelves with boost and cut of 2.5dB in 0.5dB steps.
Extremely gentle and musical, this 2U mastering EQ offers low noise and low distortion performance and has balanced inputs and outputs.
Design has been improved over the years and this is now the Decca Heritage Mk V version
Hand Made in U.K.
DAV Electronics BG3 Mastering EQ Main Features:
- All controls are high quality Grayhill rotary switches
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs
- Low noise/distortion
- 0.5dB cut/boost per step
- 60Hz High Pass Filter with 18dB / Octave Slope
- Clipping Level: +29dBu
- Low Frequency Resonant: @ 30Hz, 60Hz, 120Hz, 240Hz, 500Hz and 750Hz
- Gain Range: -5 >> +6dB in 1/2dB steps
- High Frequency Resonant: @ 3KHz, 4KHz, 5KHz, 6KHz, 8KHz and 10KHz
- Low Frequency Step: 12.5Hz, 25Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz and 400Hz
- High Pass Filter: -3db @ 28Hz. Slope; 18dB / Octave
- High Frequency Step: 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 12KHz, 16KHz and 32KHz