Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core
The Antelope Zen Go is a bus-powered USB-C audio interface, featuring the Synergy Core FX processing platform, the brand's acclaimed conversion and Acoustically Focused Clocking technology.
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the gap in sound quality between artists with access to premium studios and home creators. The pristine sound is due to a combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters and Discrete ultra-linear preamps that share circuits with legendary American & British consoles. The stand-out sonic quality of the device would not be possible without the main pillar of the Antelope Audio sound - the 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology from the company’s high-end master clocks. It is employed in the most prestigious studios in the world and has been trusted with the scoring of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects that will help you create stunning, sonically rich productions. Aside from the exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, with the interface you get 22 guitar amps & cabs, a guitar tuner and a signature reverb that are ready to be applied in real time to your tracking and mixing session. The Synergy Core effects processing allows you to stack up your chain with many effects instances while monitoring through the interface without fear of overloading.
Antelope Audio’s first bus-powered interface is optimized for ultra-low latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beat making and podcasting from virtually anywhere. With just a USB-C cable you can power the Zen Go Synergy Core from your computer and use it to its full potential without having to carry a dedicated power supply with you. The interface can also be powered with any USB-C charger if you are away from your PC and still want to use its core functionalities.
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm
- 2x Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings.
- USB-C port carrying up to 8 input and 8 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers.
- Secondary USB-C port allowing reverse-charging;
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF;
- Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored);
- 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control.