Antelope Audio Galaxy 64 Synergy Core
The Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is а Thunderbolt 3, HDX and Dante audio interface featuring Antelope Audio's high-end AD/DA converters and the brand's Synergy Core onboard platform.
With Dante™, HDX and Thunderbolt™ connectivity, the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter offers unbeatable flexibility when moving sound around your high-profile production facility, live stage, broadcast, or other enterprise applications. The interface is designed to be the hub of your entire recording environment that eliminates the need for any external modules & expansion cards, thus centralizing your entire setup.
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is the only interface to offer two Dante™ ports for audio networking, four HDX ports for a full array of 128 channels at 192kHz sample rate in Pro Tools as well as Thunderbolt™ connectivity. These options can be used simultaneously with multiple systems for easy adaptation to different workflows with preferred DAW applications. This is all made possible by utilizing Antelope’s exclusive FPGA configuration and advanced digital routing.
Under the hood, the Galaxy 64 is loaded with the brand's Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform, powered by 12x DSP and 2x FPGA processors in a custom configuration, engineered to process tens of input/output audio streams and hundreds of low latency plugins in real-time with imperceptible latency. These chips work together to run Antelope Audio's vast collection of vintage-inspired effects plug-ins, stabilizing your DAW by offloading effects processing to dedicated chips, without bogging down your host CPU.
- High-fidelity conversion and 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology
- 64 I/O channels over 8 DC-coupled D-Sub 25 connectors, 64 I/O channels of optical MADI and 8 I/O channels of ADAT
- 128 I/O channels over Thunderbolt 3 port, 128 I/O channels in Pro Tools over two HDX ports, and up to 64 I/O channels over Dante with primary port and a mirrored secondary port for redundancy
- Simultaneous use of all digital ports for easy integration with multiple systems and different setups
- 36 Synergy Core analog-modeled effects included and over 30 available as optional expansions.
- Virtual patch-bay allowing execution of complicated input/output signal routing with a simple drag and drop.