Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core
The Discrete 4 Synergy Core is a Thunderbolt and USB audio interface, offering 4 console-grade discrete mic preamps and Antelope Audio's pristine AD/DA conversion as well as its renowned digital clocking.
Under the hood, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core is also loaded with twin DSP chips plus an FPGA processor that work together to run Antelope Audio's vast collection of vintage-inspired effects plug-ins, without sapping power from your host Mac or PC. It comes with $3,000+ of Antelope's top effects plug-ins included free, so you can record, monitor, mix, and master your projects with world-class sound from start to finish.
With a price-to-performance ratio that goes toe-to-toe with any Thunderbolt or USB audio interface available, the Antelope Audio Discrete 4 is ideal for musicians, artists and producers who need a compact, road-ready recording setup that unlocks unprecedented power to create.
- Synergy Core - New Milestone Technology & Future-proof FX processing platform (DSP + FPGA)
- Best-in-class AD/DA conversion with 121 dB dynamic range
- 36 Synergy Core effects plug-ins included -- a $3,000+ value
- Sub-millisecond round-trip latency
- Antelope clocking technology on board with Word Clock output to keep your studio in sync
- Desktop USB/Thunderbolt audio interface with 4 console-grade mic preamps
- 4 XLR-1/4" combi inputs for mic/line/instrument sources
- L/R Monitor TRS 1/4" line outputs plus 4 TRS 1/4" line outs
- Expandable via S/PDIF and ADAT
- 14 total inputs and 16 outputs
- 35 effects expansions available separately, including AFX2DAW Bridge
- All effects can be automated in DAW without CPU load, thanks to AFX2DAW Bridge (Mac only)